At Premios Group, we thrive on accomplishing the difficult. We know that our clients need our technology solutions so that they can meet their business goals, and we dive in to make it work. We are looking for driven UI/UX Developers, who put our clients first and are passionate about solving problems. Our ideal employee loves simplifying complex problems with elegant, but value-oriented solutions!
We are currently looking for UI/UX CSS developers of varying experience levels for our clients in central/downtown Denver with remote work an option.
Other qualities include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can educate our clients in a language that they understand
- Provides coaching to our clients in the development of the solution
- Resolves high-level functional issues and perseveres until the problem is solved
- Gathers information and reviews application solutions to gain feedback
- Ensures that our clients are happy with the solution we provided
- Implements all or part of the solution
- Must be willing to work onsite with clients, remotely or in our office
- UX / UI Implementation and Design experience
- .Net, C#, Web.API, and Web Services experience
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile Development methodology a plus
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send resume and cover letter to Delta at email@example.com and please include “Premios Ideal/.NET Developer” in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you!
View all of our job openings here.