Application/Web Developer III
Applications Systems Analyst/ Programmer – Senior
Onsite in Washington D.C.
- Design, code, modify, and support web applications, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
- Independently create new schemas and style sheets. Review, modify and enhance existing schemas and style sheets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Internet/intranet web and multimedia applications.
- Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Integrate applications with database architecture, develop server scripts, establish connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Actively participate in team meetings; troubleshoot development and production problems, and support documentation.
- Perform complex analysis, design, and development tasks independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced application developers as required
- 8 years of experience in field
- 6 years experience supporting SDLC environments using (.Net Framework, Visual Studio, HTML 5, CSS, JSON, XML, and SQL Server).
Education: Bachelor’s Degree*, maintain credits of continuing education (CE) during contract performance – Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) App Builder or equivalent certification/training required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Can educate our clients in a language that they understand
Provides coaching to our clients in the development of the solution
Resolves high-level functional issues and perseveres until the problem is solved
Gathers information and reviews application solutions to gain feedback
Ensures that our clients are happy with the solution we provided
Implements all or part of the solution
Must be willing to work onsite with clients
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send resume and cover letter to Michael Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include “Application/Web Developer III” in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you!
View all of our job openings here.