SharePoint Developer/Administrator III
Software Systems Engineer – Senior
Onsite in Washington D.C.
- Design, code, modify, and support SharePoint web applications, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Create new schemas and style sheets independently. Review, modify and enhance existing schemas and style sheets. Independently develop, implement, and maintain SharePoint Applications and associated integration with local web applications. Actively participate in team meetings; troubleshoot development and production problems, and support documentation. Perform complex analysis, design, and development tasks independently.
- Assist in the optimization of a SharePoint farm. Develop custom web parts and web applications. Tune functionality and edit web config files. Configure SharePoint settings, manage usage confirmation settings and monitor performance levels. Provision, administer and maintain sites. Manage security for site, layout and structure. Provide first point-of-contact for end-user issues. Provide installation process for SharePoint sites from one environment to another without impacting existing sites on any given farm.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced SharePoint developers as required.
- 8 years of experience in field
- 6 years experience supporting SDLC environments using (SharePoint, and SQL Server).
Education: Bachelor’s Degree*, maintain credits of continuing education (CE) during contract performance, Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) – Sharepoint or equivalent certification/training required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Can educate our clients in a language that they understand
Provides coaching to our clients in the development of the solution
Resolves high-level functional issues and perseveres until the problem is solved
Gathers information and reviews application solutions to gain feedback
Ensures that our clients are happy with the solution we provided
Implements all or part of the solution
Must be willing to work onsite with clients
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send resume and cover letter to Michael Harris at email@example.com and please include “Application/Web Developer III” in the subject line. We look forward to meeting you!
View all of our job openings here.